Companies that value the Owner's Pass model share some or all of the following characteristics:
- Value face to face relationship building with clients, prospects, and employees in a private and memorable setting
- Are small to medium sized organizations that want to access entertainment options once available to only companies with much larger entertainment budgets
- Are Fortune 500 organizations who view fractional ownership as a preferred method to optimize utilization rate of suites
- Want to outsource the planning and execution of events, freeing up internal resources
- Value single-vendor solution to suites, catering, tickets, and contract negotiations at venues across the country
Variety and Schedule
- Value a variety of events across all major pro sports and concerts rather than one team/sport
- Want to entertain year-round rather than one team/sport's season
- Can't always predict client schedules and would love ability to trade events rather than being stuck with unwanted events
- Value ease of entry - i.e. lack of multi-year commitment
- Value budget certainty - i.e. knowing up front, all suite entertainment costs rather than separate and surprise expenses for food, liquor, parking, extra tickets, etc.
Our members say it best
"With premium catering, beverages, and extra tickets all included in our membership, it's very comforting to know our guests will have a top-notch experience without the risk of unbudgeted expenses and the burden of handling all of these administrative details ourselves."